Stan Goes To The Skatepark Stan Goes To The Skatepark

I enjoyed that. Pretty funny.

ColeBobAnimation responds:

Hey, thanks man!

Numb - Linkin Park Numb - Linkin Park

Better than I've ever done.
Good job.

Animation vs. Minecraft Animation vs. Minecraft

Great. Just...Great. Makes me feel happy and nostalgic- reminds me of when I first played Minecraft and discovering all the things about it. Excellent movie

IT'S A PRANK BRO IT'S A PRANK BRO

True- Those "prank" videos are retarded. 5 stars!
Short, true, and funny.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

So classic...so good.

How to be a youtube star! How to be a youtube star!

I don't like it...sorry!

Karsys responds:

No problem. Everybody hates something.

Scarf and Dark: Pilot Scarf and Dark: Pilot

I had no clue what was going on, but it entertained me. Also, your animation skills are pretty fucking good. Mine are horrible compared to yours. Look at my animation and you will see why.You can atleast draw, and you have some color in there. I don't think your that bad. Keep making more and I think you will get alot better.
Good effort.

8bitblitz responds:

Thanks man. Don't down yourself! I'm pretty sure your animation is just on par with mine!

Also, thanks for the support! It really helps!

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

Really good again, I

Ninja Action Ninja Action

This is amazing. Ive always wanted to create animations like this, and could never achieve it on flash or my old animating programs like pivot..The art is really good too. I wish I could make such well made characters. Really good job.I can see the effort of 9 years put in to this and I believe it did take 9 years because of how well its made.

Sonic encounters Knuckles Sonic encounters Knuckles

I will give you a 3 because this was entertaining.Better than my stuff,and funny. Good job overall.